Get a Brake Service for Your safety
Do you need a Brake Service ? Well, obviously if you notice a longer than normal stopping distance.. But you should know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to guarantee your safety when travelling on the road.
If you notice the following warning signs - you should have your brake system tested.
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal is low
- feeling like grip is lost during braking
- When braking your car pulls to one side
- You notice stuttering in your steering wheel when you brake
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If your vehicle shows any of the warning signs above, contact us at Victoria Park Auto Care as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; not looking after them with a service means you are endangering your life . Your brakes systems need to be inspected at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Victoria Park Auto Care we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the advised repairs or service. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Victoria Park Auto Care today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!